There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. Quest2's facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability, and support in an encouraging setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our mastermind groups can help you (and your employees!) achieve success.
Key Benefits of Masterminds
Quest2's unique approach to mastermind groups sharpen your business and personal skills, increase managerial and leadership experiences, build confidence, and more:
- Add an instant and valuable support network.
- Get honest feedback, advice, and brainstorming.
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members.
- Ability to study leadership, communications, and growth principles and practices in a group setting; create an action plan; and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself.
- Receive optimistic peer support to maintain a positive attitude.
- Obtain a sense of shared endeavor - there are others out there experiencing the same challenges you are...or have recently been through them!
What we will be doing
Quest2’s masterminds take place in-person and online monthly for a set time period based on the specific track you’re most interested in. Across all our masterminds, members challenge themselves and others to set growth goals and plans; everyone is responsible for sharing knowledge, insights, and best practices; and a formal accountability system is embedded throughout to create momentum and lasting change.
Each in-depth study provides members with the opportunity meet other individuals who are focused on taking results in every area of their lives to a new level. Receiving support and ideas from other focused and driven people will provide members with a new insights and perspectives on their goals and action plans. Together, everyone will effectively raise their leadership potential by understanding and implementing principles developed by leading experts and thought leaders. Our tracks include:
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Put Your Dream to the Test by John Maxwell
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John Maxwell
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Everybody Communicates Few Connect by John Maxwell
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Becoming a Person of Influence by John Maxwell
what masterminds are not
You’re not in school. We may bring in guest speakers or experts, but the core focus of a mastermind is for members to brainstorm how they can best apply leadership principals and then receive accountability from the group.
We won’t be doing any group coaching. This is a member to member environment where everyone’s experience, thoughts, and opinions are equally valued.
And this isn’t a networking opportunity. You have plenty of other venues to source potential leads, share resources, or deepen your connects to potential referrals. The value of a mastermind is to learn, connect authentically, learn, and help each other reach individual goals.